I like to publicly post my flying progress or flight goals for the year following a given airplane’s annual. With 2 airplanes to fly now, I’ve selected the first of the 2 annuals to complete as the starting point of this “year”.
My goals for this “year” are as follows:
- Fly at least 150 hours (the highest total hours goal yet)
- Fly neither airplane less than 30% of the total hours
- Of the total hours, at least 25 hours will include water time
- Add at least 10 new points on the Airplane Landings map
- Of the 10 new points, there will be at least 1 red, 1 blue, and 5 green
The current status of the flying year’s progress:
I’ve added the following new points to the Airplane Landings map:
- OLM – Olympia WA (Wed, Mar 17, 2021)*
- FHR – Friday Harbor WA (Sun, Apr 11, 2021)*
- PLU – Puyallup WA (Wed, Apr 14, 2021)*
- Sucia Island WA (Tue, May 11, 2021)
- TDO – Toledo WA (Sat, Jun 19, 2021)
*I’ve landed at this location before, but not previously earning that particular color of point.